- This event has passed.
AlarMax Ontario: Electric Door Strike Seminar with Trine Access
July 19 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Alarmax Distributors Ontario Branch
1600 S. Grove Ave., Unit A. ∙ Ontario, CA 91761
Phone (909) 673-9760∙ Fax (866) 361-2654
Lunch will be provided!
Introduction to the Benefits of Using Electric Strikes
- Electric Lock and Mag Locks vs. Electric Strikes
- At the Job Site – What do I need to install?
- What is the composition of the Frame?
- What Lock am I using?
- Door Handing?
- How much wire and power do I need?
- Do I need Access Control?
Fundamentals of Specifying Electric Strikes
- Face Plate Dimensions
- Auxiliary Latch Ramp
- Centered vs. Offset Cavity
- Backset and Cavity Depth
- AC or DC Power?
- What is Grade 1, Grade 2 or Grade 3 Electric Strike?
Basic Electrical Wiring
- Safety First
- Tools and Accessories for Wiring
- Installation schemes
- Optional hardware that goes with my electric strike.
Troubleshooting Installation Problems
- I know I did everything right but why don’t my installation work?
- We will cut a frame section and install 3 strikes:
- Trine 4200CC-10B-32D Cylindrical Lock Solution
- Trine 323478LC World’s Smallest Cylindrical Lock Solution
- Trine 4850-32D Rim Panic Solution